Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a form of counselling and coaching that explores the link between our thoughts and our behaviours. By changing our thoughts we can change our behaviours to help reach our goals or change our lives.
How can NLP help me?
NLP is able to change thought-patterns and beliefs which are hidden in your subconscious and which affect the way you approach your daily life. NLP will help you replace negative thoughts, beliefs and behaviours with positive ones. You won’t be holding yourself back any more.
NLP helps you:
- Free yourself from worry, anxiety or depression
- Learn to be happy
- Boost your self confidence
- Develop the loving relationships you need and deserve
- Free yourself from bad behaviours such as smoking, addictions, and conditions such as insomnia and fear of public speaking
- Develop a healthy attitude towards money and finance
- Improve your communication skills
How does NLP work?
NLP is about:
N – Neuro: The mind, how you think, how you feel, how you interpret the world.
L – Linguistic: How you use or interpret words and language, and how it affects your beliefs and behaviours
P – Programming: The strategies and actions you use to deal with life and reach your goals.
NLP helps you discover what your current patterns are and how they influence your present behaviour. When you understand what you are doing, it is possible to create new strategies to replace the ones which are not serving you well.
NLP is simple and non-threatening. It produces results very quickly, often in as little as one session.
If you would like to know more about NLP and how it can help you, please contact Amanda or Andrew who will be happy to tell you more.